Bamo NivOil 230 V AC Alarm System for Oil Water SeparatorsDesigned for the monitoring of hydrocarbon fluids separators, the alarm device NIVOIBamo NivOil 230 V ACL may be connected to 1, 2 or 3 sensors.
- Hydrocarbon layer thickness sensor to detect when the maximum thickness is reached.
- Overfill sensor to detect when the fluids are on the highest level; this can occur in case of dysfunction of a filter, when a float-valve closes to prevent an overfilling, when the level of fluid is too high.
- Sludge layer sensor to alarm when maintenance is necessary.
The 3 sensors may be connected to any input of the alarm device NIVOIL. Any combination of the sensors can be wired.The instrument recognizes automatically the sensor type. A LED indicates the sensor type on the diagram on the front board. When an input is not wired, the LED is off.The alarm device NIVOIL has a built-in buzzer; it is possible to disable its function by a DIP switch configuration.
Bamo NivOil 230 V AC Alarm System Features
- 3 inputs, for any NIVOIL probes
- Automatic recognition of type probe
- 3 relay outputs
- Audible alarm disable by DIP switch
- Front system drawing with lightning alarms
- Wall mounting cabinet, IP 65
- Intrinsic safety acc.: Ex II (1) G [Ex ia] IIB
- Certification: BVS 07 ATEX E 090
- Suspended cable probes with 10 m long cable
Bamo NivOil 230 V AC Alarm System Specification
|Main power supply:||230 V – 50 Hz|
|Power consumption:||9 VA approximately (3 sensors connected)|
|Housing protection:||IP65, according EN 60529|
|Sensor inputs:||3 inputs with automatic sensor type detection for hydrocarbon fluids|
|layer thickness, overfill level, sludge layer level|
|Monitoring:||The alarm device NIVOIL has an auto-diagnostic of measuring loop.|
|An alarm signal occurs in case of dysfunction due to a short circuit or a broken cable.|
|Display and signals:||1 function signal LED (green) on each channel|
|1 alarm signal LED (red) on each channel|
|Built-in audible alarm, disabled by DIP switch configuration|
|Outputs:||3 relay outputs, 230 V AC, 3A, potential free change over contacts|
|ATEX Certificate:||BVS 07 ATEX E 090|
|Ex protection class:||II (1) G [Ex ia] IIB (Intrinsic safety)|
|/ The alarm device NIVOIL must be mounted in safe area|
|CE Marks||According to EC directives (72/23/EEC), Low Voltage Guidelines: RL 2006/95/EG & RL93/68/EWG,|
|EMV Guidelines: RL 89/336/EWG (EN 61326)|
|ATEX||RL 94/9/EG (ATEX 95)|
|EN 60079-0 (General requirements) – EN 60079-11 (Intrinsic safety) – EN 60079-26 (Group II; category 1G)|
Download Data Sheet: Alarm System for Oil-Water Separators NivOil® / 230 V AC