Erdco 20 Turbo-Flo offer the precision of turbine technology with rugged construction. The practical design of the probe includes a bluff bar which protects the turbine from foreign materials in the stream as well as from over insertion. Installation is simple and does not require special fittings. The Turbo-FloTM probe may be installed in standard pipe tees, through pipe saddles, welding spuds and 1 1/2” full opening ball or gate valves.
Erdco 20 Turbo-Flo Features
- 303/304 stainless steel housing construction.
- Probe lengths from 6 to 54 inches for use in pipe sizes as large as 72 inches in diameter.
- Maximum operating pressure of 400 psig.
- Adjustable insertion length for your pipe size.
- Rugged construction for industrial environments.
- No external power required.
- Wide measuring range with 30:1 turndown.
- Low mass Delrin® turbines offer improved sensitivity and long life.
- Use standard pipe fittings for installation.
- Water and other aqueous solutions
- Chiller and cooling tower loops
- Well monitoring Water treatment and storage
- Pumping stations
- Irrigation projects
Erdco 20 Turbo-Flo Specifications
- Accuracy : ±1.0%
- Repeatability : ±0.5%
- Linearity : ±0.5%
- Turndown : 30:1
- Insertion length :
- 06 = 6 inches
- 08 = 8 inches
- 12 = 12 inches
- 18 = 18 inches
- 24 = 24 inches
- 38 = 38 inches
- 54 = 54 inches
- Threshold :
- 0.5 ft/s or 1.22 x ID2 = GPM
- Point Velocity = 2.625 pulses/ft/s
- Pulse/gallon correction for uncharted pipe diameters = ID2 charted pipe; ID2 uncharted pipe X Pulse/gallon charted pipe
- Materials of Construction :
- Probe: 304 stainless steel
- Connector: Steel or 303sst
- Turbine : Delrin® Polypropylene
- O-rings : Buna-n or Viton®
- Temperature Limits : 225°F(107°C)
- Pressure Limits : 400 psig (27.6 barg)
ERDCO reserves the right to alter design and/or specifications without notice. Viton® and Delrin® are registered trademarks of E.I. Dupont de Nemours and Co.
Download Datasheet: Erdco Turbo-Flo 20 Series
Reference : erdco.com