Table of Contents
- 1 Horizontal Level Switch is used in heavy oil, precipitate, sewage wastewater, clean water, lubricating oil, and light oil tanks.
- 2 Operating principle
- 3 Horizontal Level Switch Features
- 4 Technical Data
- 5 Dimension [mm]
- 6 Table for Chamber Selection
- 7 Chamber Type & Installation
- 8 Terminal & Contact for SPDT. SPS
Horizontal Level Switch is used in heavy oil, precipitate, sewage wastewater, clean water, lubricating oil, and light oil tanks.
When the magnetic float type level switch detects the surface level and emits the contact point output, the microswitch or reed switch turns on or off. The two magnets completely separated by the diaphragm each operates. One is hanging at one end of the float and the other magnet is hanging on the microswitch unit of housing.
Horizontal Level Switch Features
- Complete waterproof: The switch unit is completely separated.
- Liability: There is no problem since the allowed contact point capacity is large with 250VAC and 3A.
- Easy Maintenance and Repair: Since it is designed in a simple structure, the maintenance and repair are easy.
- Firm Float: The stainless steel float welded by the argon gas is durable to high pressure and high temperature