“Industry leader” is a role Magnetrol® has played for over 85 years. In fact, the history of MAGNETROL is a story of the pioneers who built the level instrumentation industry. We manufactured the first liquid level switch to accurately and safely detect motion of liquid in boilers and feedwater systems. We introduced the first pneumatic valve controller, supporting the growth of the nuclear power industry with new standards in safety and performance.
Magnetrol Level Control | Descriptions
As our name became synonymous with rock-solid, reliable mechanical buoyancy controls, we secured our core capabilities in electronic technologies, including RF capacitance and ultrasonic. And, of course, we started a legacy of world-class, award-winning radar instrumentation, which continues today with the launch of the breakthrough Eclipse® Model 706 guided wave radar.
The MAGNETROL team of innovators has never looked back.
Magnetrol offers an extensive range of innovative level controls for process industries. Click on the product category below to find the Magnetrol products that will meet your level or interface control challenge
- Atlas™ magnetic level indicator
- E3 Modulevel® liquid level transmitter
- Echotel® 910 ultrasonic level switch
- Echotel® 940/941 compact economical ultrasonic level switches
- Echotel® 961/962 single- and dual-point ultrasonic level switches
- Echotel® model 335 four-wire ultrasonic non-contact transmitter
- Echotel® model 355 two-wire loop-powered ultrasonic non-contact transmitter
- Eclipse® 700 guided wave radar transmitter
- Eclipse® 705 guided wave radar transmitter
- Magnetrol Eclipse® 706 guided wave radar transmitter