Microsensor Corp MPM4893W Level Transmitteris a fully sealed submersible level transmitter. It is made by building in a highly stable and reliable OEM piezo-resistive pressure sensor and high accurate circuit board into low-pressure injection molding housing.
Integrated construction and standard signal provide the user with easy and convenient applications in the local working site. The special cable, connected with housing, can be immersed into the media for a long time.
Microsensor Corp MPM4893W Level Transmitter has a compact size, lightweight, and good stability; it can be used for water or liquid measurement and control of medicine, metallurgy, electricity, mine, city water supply, and drainage and hydrology, etc.
Microsensor Corp MPM4893W Features
- Integrated construction, unnecessary to do outer adjustment
- IP68 Protection for sensor housing, IP65 for connection box
- Cost-efficient, high reliability and stability
- Cap: stainless steel 304
- Sensor housing: stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm: stainless steel 316L
- O-ring: Viton
- Housing: PA
- Cable: φ7.5mm polyurethane cable
|Range(FS)||2m, 5m, 10m, 20m, 50 mH2O|
|Overpressure||1.5 times FS|
|Stability||range>10mH2O, ±0.2%FS/year range≤10mH2O, ±20mmH2O|
|Application temp.||-10℃ ~80℃|
|Storage temp.||-20℃ ~100℃|
|Output signal||4mA~20mADC (2-wire), 0.5V~4.5VDC (3-wire)|
|Load||≤(U-11) / 0.02Ω (2-wire), ≥10k (3-wire)|
- Please pay attention that the media should be compatible with the contacted parts; please inform the density of the media (except water);
- When the product is used in thunderstorm area, we suggest the user to use a protection device to protect the product and power grounding
Download Datasheet: MPM4893W, Microsensorcorp-Level Transmitter