Quality Gauge & Valve Series Q32 Liquid Level Gauges are high-pressure liquid level gauges with pressure ratings up to 4000 PSI at 100F. Series Q32 gauges are available in both reflex and transparent applications. These gauges are designed with a heavy-duty chamber machined out of solid bar stock, complete with sectional gauges covers and gauges glasses.
These gauges are assembled with special bolts and nuts that complement the service level of the gauges. The pressure rating shown in the tables is for the standard non-asbestos or foil and carbon steel chamber, as well as stainless steel series 300 or 300L. the pressure is only 50% for Kel-F shields and pure gaskets. Lower temperature applications are also possible with variations in metallic material. Construction of 316 stainless steel with foil gaskets are rated to -326F
Quality Gauge & Valve Series Q32 Specifications
- Lengths : Series Q32 gauges are available in nine standard visible glass lengths. Multiples of the same size windows (up to nine sections) in a single piece bar stock liquid chamber are used for longer lengths.
- Connections : Standard Series Q32 Gauges are furnished with ½ or ¾ inch NPT female end connections. Other connections available: ½ or ¾ inch NPT female or male, side or back, flanged ends, side or back to suit mating connections.
- Liquid Chambers : Machined from bar stock with recessed gasket seats.
- Covers : All covers are manufactured to be interchangeable.
- Bolt & Nut : Alloy steel to ASTM Standards.
- Glass : The tempered glass must be protected from corrosive substances such as caustic acid and hydrofluoric acid. Only transparent glass with mica or Kel-F shields must be used in these applications.
- Gaskets : Precision die cut from the highest quality materials.
- Protection : All carbon steel parts are coated both externally and internally with a high quality rust inhibitor. This coating serves as a superior bonding base for paint. It is recommended that all Q32 Gauges be installed with Quality Gauge Valves, having safety ball checks, which help provide protection against physical injury and loss of product should glass breakage occur.
Reference : qualitygauge.com