Magnetic Grates or Magnetic Hopper structured by magnetic array that designed for liquid or semi-liquid flow system to remove ferrous contamination from liquid with different viscosity level. They preserve product purity by removing small contaminants, provide magnetic protection for liquid lines and processing equipment.
Magnetic Grates Feature
- Frame and tube material is 304 or 316L stainless steel, good corrosion resistance and no pollution.
- Standard magnetic grates are assembled with stainless steel frame and 25mm diameter round bars.
- The frame and magnetic bar surface can be fine polished and full welded to meet food grade or pharmacy application.
- Standard working temperature ≤80ºC, if needed, max. working temperature from 80ºC to 350ºC is also available.
- Normal item (N style), Easy-cleaning (E style), grate with angle baffles or rod are available.
Magnetic Grate is installed or simply laid-inside of hopper, housing, bins to trap and hold ferrous fines, fragment, and small metal objects. please be aware these grates are built for low-abrasion materials.
Magnetic Grates Model
- N style: Normal magnetic grate
- Square Shape Series: magnetic strength 12000 GS
- Round Shape Series: welded series with max strength 11000 GS or Screw fix series with max strength 12000 GS
2. E Style: Easy-cleaning magnetic Grate
- Dimension can refer N style, the max magnetic strength is 8000 GS
3. Grate with stainless steel rod baffles (Dia. 6mm)
- Baffles can direct material flow across the strong magnetic field to improve efficiency.
4. Magnetic grate with 90º angular baffles
5. Magnetic grate with food grade welding