Sierra RedySmart Thermal Mass Flow Meter are MEMS-based (Micro-Electro Mechanical System) technology to complement our SmartTrak® capillary-based mass flow meters & gas controllers. RedySmart thermal mass flow devices contain no moving parts and are unaffected by upstream temperature and pressure fluctuations, resulting in exceptional accuracy and repeatability.
With a compact footprint, easy integration onto a cost-effective gas mixing block, and a wide array of communications protocols, Sierra can produce a mass flow meter or controller to meet your specific requirements no-drift CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) sensor.
Our Lifetime No-Drift Sensor Warranty is made possible because RedySmart employs high-precision MEMS (Micro-Electro Mechanical Systems) technology utilizing an advanced, ultra-stable no-drift CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) sensor.
The use of MEMS techniques allow both electronic circuits and mechanical devices to be manufactured on a silicon chip, similar to the process used for integrated circuits.
Sierra RedySmart Product Benefits
- Lifetime no-drift sensor warranty – if drift occurs, instrument will be repaired or replaced free of charge
- MEMS (Micro-Electro Mechanical Systems) with ultra-stable no-drift CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) sensor
- Ideal for OEM Applications-optimized for BioPharm/Burner Control
- Modular-customize to needs. An easy-connect communication and power cable system has been designed for ultimate flexibility
- Precision Valve – a precision electromagnetic control valve allows the valve seat to assume the exact height above the valve orifice necessary to maintain flow to the set point
- Built-in display-mass flow, totalizer, units, set point
- Human & Systems Interface-local display readout, configure in field
- Fast Set Point Control- response times as fast as +/-80ms
- Advanced Calibration, NIST-Traceable. Each unit is calibrated over its entire flow range using real gas to assure accuracy and repeatability over the life of a device
- Communications- human & System Interface. An available local display readout communicates key flow data while each device can be configured in the field with a free software app
- Air, N2, O2 are standard. Other non-toxic, non-corrosive gases available upon request.
- Accuracy of +/- 1.0% of full scale
- High Accuracy up to ± 0.3% of full scale ±0.5% of reading
- Repeatability of +/- 0.2% of full scale
- Flow ranges from 0 to 500 slpm (nlpm)
- Pressure 3 – 160 psia (0.2 – 11 bara)
- Gas/ambient temperature 32 – 122°F (0 – 50°C)
- Response time:Meter (GSM): ± 80ms(3); Controller (GSC): ± 500ms(3)
- 24 Vdc (18 – 30 Vdc), 15 Vdc on request
- All devices have a digital Modbus RTU and analog interface standard.
- CE approved
Download Datasheet : Sierra RedySmart Thermal Mass Flow Meter
Reference : sierrainstruments.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.