AW-Lake Microflow PD Spur Gear Flow Meter is ideal for flow measurement of low and medium viscosity fluids (solvents, polyurethanes, oils and other non-abrasive fluids) at very low flow rates, as in chemical injection.
This flow meter is suitable for a variety of operations including chemical injection skids, fuel & solvent measurement, liquid seal bead dispensing, cylinder position measurement, and more. Its low friction gears and bearings allow for accurate measurement (+0.5% of reading or better) of low viscosity fluids down to 1cP as well.
MicroFlow Positive Displacement Meter is ideal for flow measurement of low and medium viscosity fluids (solvents, polyurethanes, oils and other non-abrasive fluids) at very low flow rates, as in chemical injection.
AW-Lake Microflow PD Spur Gear Flow Meter Application:
AW Gear Meters offers these spur gear positive displacement flow meters that are suitable for a variety of applications:
- Chemical injection skids
- Fuel & solvent measurement
- Liquid seal bead dispensing
- Cylinder position measurement
- Low flow applications to 2 cc/min (0.0005 gal/min)
- Accurate & Reliable: This meter has the ability to maintain consistent accuracy despite changing viscosity conditions, with accuracy of +0.5% of reading or better. Low friction gears and bearings allow for accurate measurement of low viscosity fluids, down to 1cP (custom calibration recommended).
- Rugged Construction: This PD meter’s solid construction of 316 stainless steel body and stainless steel gears & bearings stand up to the most rugged environments.
- Flexible: Meter may be used in applications requiring bidirectional flow.
- Simple to Install & Use: Installation is easy because there is no need for straight run piping upstream or downstream of the flow meter.
AW-Lake Microflow PD Spur Gear Flow Meter Specification:
- Measuring Accuracy: ± 0.5% over 10:1 turn down with 3cP fluid
- Repeatability: ± 0.1%
- Flow Measuring Range: 0.0005 to 0.25 GPM
- Maximum Operating Pressure: up to 5,000 psi
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: Depends on sensor used, refer to sensor page
- Ports: NPT female
- Material Of Construction:
- Body: 316 Stainless Steel
- Gears & Ball Bearings: Stainless Steel
- O-Ring: PTFE, other options available
- Shaft: 420 C Stainless Steel
Download Data Sheet: Microflow PD Spur Gear Flow Meter