Bamo OPTIFLUX ECFV Flow Indicator shows the circulation of a liquid through the transparent glass tube. For flow rates above the last half of range, the indicator can be mounted either horizontally or vertically. For lower flow rates (first half of range) vertical mounting is recommended with rising fluid.
Bamo OPTIFLUX ECFV Flow Indicator Features:
- Direct view of the flow of a liquid
- Vertical or horizontal mounting
- Ranges up to 60 I/min
- Fittings: ¼”… 1″ BSP F.
- Body: Nickel-plated brass
- Direct checking the circulation of a liquid
- Well adapted to piping with clean liquids, lubricating fluids, in heating and cooling systems, industrial water plants.
Bamo OPTIFLUX ECFV Flow Indicator Specification:
|Range||1 … 60 I/min (See the table further on)|
|Temperature||-10 … +90 °C|
|Pressure limits||Up to 5 … 10 bar according the model|
|Fittings||Female threads from ¼” up to 1″ BSP|
|Transparent tube||Borosilicate glass|
Download Data Sheet: Flow Indicator OPTIFLUX ECFV