Kofloc Model 2412D Series | Large Capacity Precision Needle Valve (for stable control)
This large capacity needle valve exhibits high performance in precision control of comparatively large flow. The needle valve is a larger version of our precision needle valve (Model 2412) that has time-tested reliability, and is suitable for stable control in a comparatively large flow range of 50–300 l/min (0.1 MPa).
1. The rotational motion of the flow control screw is changed into a linear motion to ensure smooth flow control without causing a screw gap.
2. The completely clean inside of the valve permits clean flow control.
3. A special grease is used for the section not in contact with the liquid to ensure outstanding durability.
- The number of turns of regulating screw: Approx. 8-12 turns
- Needle : 3 types
- Materials of parts in contact with fluids : (A) Brass, Al, NBR, POM (SS) SUS316, FKM, fluorocarbon resin
- Connection end: Rc 3/8, Rc ¼
- Fluid: Gas and liquid
- Rated flow ranges: See the table below