Kofloc Model 2400 Miniature Needle Valve is a miniature needle valve at an affordable price with simplified construction that allows easy control of operation for fine regulation of gases and liquids. Its simplified structure is comprised of the components that are the minimum requirement, avoiding over-specification.
Kofloc Model 2400 Features
- Panel-mount miniature type Compact, space-saving, and ideal for mounting on the instrumentation board
- Compatible with both gases and liquids
- All precision-machined components are perfectly cleaned before assembly to ensure the cleanliness of the product for the customer’s use with peace of mind.
- For flowmeters and pressure gauges
- For pollution-related instruments and analyzers
- For gas/liquid flow controls at a laboratory
- For integration into instrumentation boards
- For sampling systems
- A number of turns of regulating screw: Approx. 12 turns (Effective number of turns:5–12)
- Needle : 3 types
- Maximum operating pressure: 0.6 Mpa
- Fluids: Gas and liquid
- Materials of parts in contact with fluids :
- (B) Brass, NBR, SUS303, POM
- (S) SUS304, FKM, SUS303, fluorocarbon resin
- Connection end: Rc ¼
- Rated flow ranges: See the table below.