Bamo IDP-A Z60 Flow Transmitter for IDP-A (with magnet diver) 730… series. It converts the float position into a 4-20 mA signal. The transmitter does not require any adjustment on site. Each model is specific to a measuring scale of IDP-A.
Bamo IDP-A Z60 Features:
- Flow-rate transmitter
- For IDP-A, with magnetic diver
- Output signal: 4-20 mA (3-wire)
- Already set in factory
- Plug in connector
- The flow indicator must integrate a magnetic diver (IDP-A series only).
- The transmitter is fixed directly to the flow indicator.
- Output signal 4 mA corresponds to 10% of full scale; Exception⛶on⛶IDP-A⛶8000:⛶13⛶%).
- Output signal 20 mA corresponds to 100% of full scale.
For remote indication of flow-rate as indicated by the diver of IDP-A.
Bamo IDP-A Z60 Specification:
|Power supply||12 … 24 V DC (± 10%)|
|Consumption||< 50 mA|
|Resistor load||Max. 500 Ω|
|Analogue output||4-20 mA (3-wire)|
|Protection||IP65 – Plug set DIN 43650|
|Temperature limits||Ambient: 0 … 50 °C|
Download Data Sheet: Flow Transmitter for IDP-A Z60 – IDP/A
- Bamo Flow Controllers, Metallic CDA
- Sierra Mass Flow Controllers & Meters
- Bamo PDP Small Plastic Flow Indicator
- Bamo BMV Metallic Flow Controllers with Sided Indicator
- Bamo E Series Variable Area Glass Flow Indicators
- Bamo BV Series Metallic Flow Controller and Indicator
- Bamo BR Metallic Flow Controller