AW-Lake Flowstat ES Paddle Wheel Flow Meter is ideal for monitoring various fluids in applications such as chillers/cooling circuits, HVAC, batching, and industrial process control applications.
The FlowStat flow rate meters integrates rugged tangential turbine technology with a precision digital to analog conversion circuit hermetically encapsulated within the body of the meter. The flow meter is ideal for measuring flow rates in cooling circuits, HVAC systems and batching operations.
AW-Lake Flowstat ES Paddle Wheel Flow Meter Features:
- Measuring Accuracy: ±2.0% of full scale
- Flow Ranges: 0.5-15 GPM (2-60 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: up to 150 PSI
- Temperature Rating: 20-150°F
- Value Pricing: Low cost operation combined with low cost maintenance, equals better bottom line savings form your operation.
- Encapsulated Circuitry: Withstands the harshest environments.
- Several Outputs Available: The standard interface is a 2-wire, 4-20mA current loop. Sensor signal may be transmitted on a low cost wire without degradation. Pulse, relay and 0-5 VDC (regulated) are also available.
- Connects Directly to your Flow Monitoring Instruments: Can be connected directly to analog acquisition cards, chart recorders or other monitoring instruments, without external signal conditioning.
- Simply Plumb and Apply Power: Comes factory calibrated to your flow range specifications.
AW-Lake Flowstat ES Paddle Wheel Flow Meter Specification:
- Measuring Accuracy: 2% of full-scale
- Repeatability: ±0.5% of full-scale
- Flow Measuring Range: 0.5-15 GPM (2-60 LPM)
- With optional low-flow adapter: 25-4.5 GPM (1-17 LPM)
- Turn Down Ratio: 10:1
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 PSIG
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 20-150°F
- Standard Calibration Fluid
- Tap water @ 70°F Temperature (21°C), 1.0 sg
- Filtration Requirement: 150 Micron Filter recommended
|Seal||Buna-N® (Other options available)|