Kem Kuppers’ Additional Accessories Din Rail Mount Adapter (HSA)
Kem Kuppers’ Additional Accessories DIN rail adaptors of the series HSA are for mounting units with panel mount housings on a DIN rail. When using the adaptors, enough place is left between the housing and the DIN rail for the connecting cables.
- Simple mounting of panel mount housings on a 35 mm DIN rail
Kem Kuppers’ Additional Accessories Protective Cover (IPS)
The protective covers of the series IPS are used to protect panel mount housings against water and pollution. The protective covers are made out of clear soft PVC that all displays remain well visible and that the pushbuttons still can be operated without removing the cover.
Read More: Onicon F-1500 Insertion Turbine Flow Meter
- Protection up to IP65
- Operation through the closed protection cover
- Material: PVC soft
- Protection Class: IP65
24 V Wall Plugin Power Supply (SN1-24)
The power supply SN1-24 is designed to operate units requiring a 24 V DC supply with 6 W maximum power from the mains.
The SN1-24 is for indoor use only.
- Protection Class II
- Supply Voltage 100 – 240 V AC ±10%
- Mains Frequency 47 – 63 Hz
- Euro Connector
- Voltage 24 V ±3%
- Current 250 mA max.
- Power 6 W max.; short circuit proof explosion-proof Sensor Adaptor (SV ExD Sensor Adaptor)
The SV ExD sensor adapter is an explosion-proof amplifier option, which serves as a connector for all mechanical KEM meters and hazardous area displays. Due to its autonomous ATEX/IECEx certification, it is an independent system and can be combined with KEM or third-party displays. For its application field, the SV ExD sensor adapter is certified and applicable in the temperature range from -40 ° C to +85 ° C [-40 °F bis +185 °F].
The SV ExD sensor adapter allows the mounting of displays directly on mechanical flow meters or remotely with a suitable armored signal cable including junction box made of stainless steel. In combination with our FlowPod display with stainless steel housing, KEM assures a robust and reliable display unit, for example, in the application field of oil & gas.
- Explosion-proof (Exd/XP)
- ATEX/IECEx certified
- 360° rotatable, can be mounted in any position
- Carrier frequency and inductive version
- Material: DIN 1.4305 [AISI 303], DIN 1.4404 [AISI 316L]
Interface Converter (CON.USB.RS-ISO)
The interface adapter CON.USB.RS-ISO is used to connect devices with RS485 interface (TRICOR Coriolis, FAW 100 und FAS 100) to the USB interface of a PC.
- Control of devices with RS485 interface via a PC
- USB Version : USB 2.0
- RS485 Input Voltage : -7 V < Vin < +12 V
- Cable Length : 3 m
- ESD : ±15 kV (RS485 Pins)
- Isolation Barrier : 2,500 Vrms/min
- Speed : up to 1 Mbps
- Operating Temperature : 0 °C up to +70 °C [+32 °F up to +158 °F]
Interface Converter (CON.USB.WT)
- Controlling the units via USB from a PC
- USB Version : USB 2.0
- Cable Length: 1 m
- Modes of Operation: Supply via USB without current measurement
Supply via USB with current measurement
Reference : http://www.kem-kueppers.com