Kem Kuppers HM TC-R Turbine Flow Meter (TC-R for BSPP ports and compact electronics) is used to measure continuous and discontinuous flow rates. They are mainly used for flow measurement in solvents, water, detergents and light oils.
Only high-grade steels that even withstand corrosive liquids are used in the production of turbine flow meters. Combined with the use of tungsten carbide bearings, the HM TC-R guarantees optimum measurement accuracy and an extremely long service life even under the toughest application conditions.
The combination of various turbine wheel dimensions and blade geometries allows a wide range of sizes that can cover a huge measuring range. This makes the HM TC-R ideal for a variety of applications in the field of metering as well as for monitoring, mixing and dosing.
Short response times, very dynamic performance and high measurement accuracy ensure accurate regulation and control of flow rates in the most demanding applications. For applications in hazardous areas, we offer intrinsically safe sensors and amplifiers with Ex protection in accordance with ATEX, IECEx and CSA.
Kem Kuppers HM TC-R Turbine Flow Meter Applications
- Light oils
- High measuring accuracy up to ±0.1 %1)
- Exceptional repeatability of ±0.05 %
- Compact Design
- Short response times (from 5 ms)
- Robust carbide bearing
- Pressure stage up to 630 bar [9,137 psi]
- Ex protection according to ATEX 100/IEC Ex/CSA
- Measuring Ranges: 0.3 up to 85 l/min
- Measuring Accuracy: up to ±0.1 %
- Repeatability: ±0.05 % (under the same conditions)
- Linearity: ±1 % of actual flow (viscosity 1 mm²/s)
- Viscosity Range: 0.6 up to 1 mm²/s
- Housing: as per DIN 1.4305 [AISI 303]
- Wheels: as per DIN 1.4460 [AISI 329]
- Bearing: Tungsten carbide sleeve bearing
- Pressure: up to 630 bar [9,135 psi]
- Medium Temperature: -40 °C up to +80 °C [-40 °F up to +176 °F]
Download Datasheet: HM TC-R Series Turbine Flow Meters
Reference : http://www.kem-kueppers.com