Kem Kuppers LFM microflow meter is suitable for low-viscosity fluids in dosing and filling applications of all kinds. Its measuring element is based on the principle of a double ring piston meter. Thanks to the low pendulum mass and minimal frictional losses, the LFM responds to even the smallest volume flows.
Only high-grade stainless steel that even withstands corrosive media is used in the production of the micro-flowmeter. The high-precision measuring element and extremely tight production tolerances of the single components minimize leakage and thereby guarantee good linearity and reproducibility of the LFM.
The Kem Kuppers LFM Micro Flow Meter is designed for low-viscosity fluids of all types, especially for use in dosing and filling devices. It is designed for low volume flows from 0.005 l/min. and shall be applied wherever small amounts of additives are dosed or injected.
Due to having a large resolution, it is guaranteed optimal dosing accuracy even in the case of the smallest liquid volumes. The values of self-pulsing flows are reproducible with the repeated accuracy of +/- 0.1%. Due to its small compact design, the LFM may be used without problems even in a very confined space for installation.
- Aromatic substances/perfumes
- Tap-water and demineralized water
- Liquefied gases
- Fluid food
- 2- and 3-component-applications
- Low weight
- Compact Version
- Applicable for flow rates from 0.005 l/min
- Good purging qualities
- Measuring Range: 0.005 up to 0.25 l/min
- Viscosity: 0.6 up to 6 mm²/s
- Linearity: ±2.5 % of actual flow
- Housing: as per DIN 1.4435 [AISI 316 L]
- Pendulum: as per DIN 1.4122
- Ring Piston: as per DIN 1.4122
- Seals: PTFE, FFKM, FKM
- Pressure: max. 100 bar [1,450 psi]
- Medium Temperature: -20 °C up to +120 °C [-4 °F up to +248 °F]
Reference : kem-kueppers.com