Kofloc OFZ Oval Gear Flow Meter is such that a pair of oval gears are integrated into an elliptical measurement chamber Oval gears rotate due to the difference in pressure between inlet and outlet sides, the liquid-equivalent to the space formed by the measurement chamber and oval gears is discharged and measurement is performed Magnet is attached to the oval gears.
The number of spins is detected by the magnetic sensor and it is output. As this is an actual measurement type by repeating the discharge of constant volume and feature of this sensor is strong in the pulsation of the pump.
Kofloc OFZ Oval Gear Flow Meter Feature
- Ideal for measuring a variety of liquids.
- Measures microflow rate with accuracy.
- Excellent repeatability.
- Viscous fluid is measurable.
- Weak acid or weak alkaline
- hot & cold water
- Light oil
- Heavy oil
- Diameter: 5 mm, 10 mm
- Flow Range: 0.0085 ∼ 5L/min
- (depend on nominal diameter, please check datasheet)
- Accuracy: ±2%RS (Standard installation position)
- Fluid Temperature Range: -10～+70℃ (No Freezing)
- Ambient Temperature / Humidity: -10～+70℃ 35～85％RH (No condensation)
- Working Pressure: 0.5MPa (Liquid temperature at 20℃)
- Power Supply: 3～24V DC