This top-grade high-precision area flowmeter is a fruit of KOFLOC’s challenge to boost the general perception currently conceived by people of the flowmeter of being a “mere yardstick” into a new conception that a flowmeter is a “precision instrument.” This flowmeter particularly features its uniquely precision-formed glass tube and ultra-precision ball float.
Kofloc RK 1450 Series High Precision Flowmeter
- Capable of measuring ultra-minute flows
Can measure a wide range of flows from ultra-minute flows of 0.5-3ml/min to flows of 3-30l/min.
- High precision measurement
High precision measurement of flows is available up to±2% of full scale (standard specification)or to±1% of full scale(optional specification).
- Wide variations
A broad range of variations is available in total length, materials of construction, flow rate, pressure, scale, and so forth to meet diverse applications from a variety of fields.
- Capable of measuring all kinds of gases
Practically all kinds of gases can be measured, not to mention those standard(Air, N2, O2, H2, He, Ar and CO2).
- Measurement of water flows also possible
Measurement of full-scale water flows not exceeding 1l/min is also possible. (Dimensions may vary depending upon the specified maximum flow rate.)
- For integration into your equipment panel
- For flow inspections at a laboratory
- For semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- For biotechnology industries
* Gases: Air, N2, O2, H2, He, Ar, and CO2 (Calibration by actual gas)
For other gases, consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual gas is to be used.
* Liquids: Standard fluid: Water For other liquids, consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual liquid is to be used.
* Gases: 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 3-30 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.)
Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN
* Liquids: 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 0.1-1 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.)
Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN
*FS±2% (Measurement point) * Optional: FS±1% (Measurement point)
*FS±2% (Measurement point)
* Gases: 1.0 MPa for 100 ML/MIN or less; 0.7 MPa for 5 L/MIN or less ; 0.5 MPa for 10 L/MIN or more
*Liquids : 1.0 MPa for 5 ML/MIN or less ; 0.7 MPa for 150 ML/MIN or less
; 0.5 MPa for 200 ML/MIN or more