SiteLab Ultrasonic Flow Meter is a registered US trademark by flow measurement professionals with more than 37 years of experience in flow measurement and flows standards, 34 years of which have been in the ultrasonic flow measurement field. We are pioneers in the ultrasonic flow measurement industry and possess many years of experience valuable to our customers.
Primarily designed for clean liquid applications, the SiteLab will handle liquids with small amounts of suspended solids or entrained air bubbles, commonly found in industrial and mining applications.
Ultrasonic flow meter SiteLab units are user friendly and easily set up in just a few minutes by means of an interactive display, whereby various parameters, such as the type of fluid to be measured, pipe size, thickness of the pipe wall and material of construction, are all entered into the unit and the unit then computes the data in order to give the set distance between the two ultrasonic sensors.
The fixed unit of Ultrasonic flow meter consists of a wall mount electronics package housed in a NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure and two clamp-on sensors that are permanently clamped to the outside of the pipe.
The electronics package offers an easy to read 2-line LCD display with a 16x pushbutton keypad for setting up purposes that utilizes a simple menu-driven process that makes setting-up very easy and convenient for the operator. A 4-20 mA current loop output, as well as pulse and frequency outputs, enable the unit to be used for continuous monitoring of flow as well as for totalizing and batch operations. The unit is powered from a mains or DC voltage supply.
For applications where monitoring is infrequent, or where it is required to spot-check the operation of pumps or other process equipment, such as the flow-through heat exchangers, the SiteLab model SL1188P portable ultrasonic flowmeter can be used. It offers a great advantage in ease of setting up since it utilizes Bluetooth communications between the flowmeter and a Tungsten Palm PDA device to allow for greater portability and increased battery life.
The software included with the system enables the PDA display to be used in the same way as the interactive display on the model SL1188 fixed unit. The PDA display and stylus offers the same functions and ease of setting up parameters that are downloaded to the flow meters by Bluetooth wireless technology from up to 10 m away. The Tungsten PDA offers enhanced functions for logging and trending in a real-time environment or for later visual interpretation with its unique graphing function.
The SiteLab SL1188P portable ultrasonic flow meters are supplied in a handy and lightweight carry case with the flowmeter, sensors, PDA, battery charger and all standard accessories. The flowmeter itself is supplied in a separate leather carry case with a shoulder strap for ease of use. Measurement is unaffected by the fluid viscosity or conductivity, and since it is a clamp-on device, it is non-intrusive and offers a low cost of installation.
- Flow Meter Ultrasonic Portable untuk Mengecek Sistem Pendingin Mesin
- Penggunaan Flowmeter Ultrasonic Pada Pengolahan air limbah
- Jarak panjang Pipa pemasangan transducer ultrasonic
- Rheonik Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
- Tips memperlambat putaran dan cara hack meteran air
- Cara menghitung flow rate pompa menggunakan flow meter portable
- Cara menghitung volume cairan pada alat ukur flowmeter
- Flow meter ultrasonic yang digunakan untuk sistem pemadam kebakaran
- Flow Meter Ultrasonic yang Digunakan untuk Cooling Tower
- Flow meter diaplikasikan untuk mengukur debit air limbah
- Flow Meter Air Limbah Flowma WMAG30
- Flow meter ultrasonic untuk aliran gravitasi
Contact us : email@example.com or visit to our E-Commerce
- Rotech Limit Switch Boxes
- Potter Electric – Fire Alarms & Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Castel – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Components
- Seametrics IP100/200 Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
- Pull Cord Switch
- Fluidyne Control Systems
- McCrometer Flow Meter
- Processautomatic – Accurate and Adaptable Flow Measuring Solutions
You must be logged in to post a comment.