Bamo RXM 2851 Resistive Level Detector detects the difference of resistance between the detection electrode and the reference electrode when the liquid comes into contact. The reference can be the wall of the metal container or a second electrode. To carry out this detection, a DC voltage of 12V is applied between the electrode and the reference. The value of the resistor to detect varies according the liquid and distances to cover between the electrode and the reference.
Bamo RXM 2851 Resistive Level Detector Features
- For liquids with low conductivity
- Detection range: 4.7 MΩ up to 100 MΩ
- Limit detection adjustment on the front
- Detection between 2 electrodes
- 100 % compatible with our level probes
Limit detection adjustment
The detection limit of the RXM is defined as the maximum value of the resulting resistance of the product for which the detection can occur. – The detection limit is adjustable between 4.7 to 100 MΩ. – Take care to use the specific coaxial cable (Ref. CCA) to connect the electrodes to the relay RXM. – The detection limit potentiometer is accessible after taking off the transparent plastic lid.
Choose the right probe according to operating conditions and the chemical compatibilities (liquid, pressure, temperature, etc.).
Level control Min. or Max. of highly resistive liquids or solids: Demineralized water (5 to 20 MΩ), Glycerine (≈ 1 MΩ), etc.
Bamo RXM 2851 Resistive Level Detector Specification
|Power supply||230 V 50/60 Hz|
|Other supplies: On request|
|Response time||From a fraction of a second up to 3 seconds depending|
|on the detection limit setting.|
|Ambient temperature limit||65 °C|
|Relay outputs||2 Changeover contacts, potential free|
|Housing||Plastic – DIN Rail Mounting|
Download Data Sheet: Resistive Level Detector RXM 2851
- Rotech Limit Switch Boxes
- Potter Electric – Fire Alarms & Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Castel – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Components
- Seametrics IP100/200 Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
- Pull Cord Switch
- Fluidyne Control Systems
- McCrometer Flow Meter
- Processautomatic – Accurate and Adaptable Flow Measuring Solutions