Erdco 25D Turbo-Flo offer the precision of turbine technology with rugged construction. The practical design of the probe includes a bluff bar that protects the turbine from foreign materials in the stream as well as from over-insertion. Installation is simple and does not require special fittings. The Turbo-FloTM probe may be installed in standard pipe tees, through pipe saddles, welding spuds, and 1 1/2” full opening ball or gate valves.
Erdco 25D Turbo-Flo Features
- Delrin® non-metallic construction is ideal for water applications. Resists corrosion and mineral salt accumulation.
- Steel or stainless steel connector fittings.
- Adjustable insertion length for 11 ⁄2 to 10 inch pipe.
- Lower cost than stainless steel probes.
- Rugged construction for industrial environments.
- No external power required.
- Wide measuring range with 30:1 turndown.
- Low mass Delrin® turbines offer improved sensitivity and long life.
- Use standard pipe fittings for installation
Erdco 25D Turbo-Flo Applications
- Water and other aqueous solutions
- Chiller and cooling tower loops
- Water treatment systems
- Irrigation systems
- Accuracy : ±1.0%
- Repeatability : ±0.5%
- Linearity : ±0.5%
- Turndown : 30:1
- Insertion Length : 02 = 2 inches 06 = 6 inches 12 = 12 inches
- Threshold : 0.5 ft/s or 1.22 x ID2 = GPM Liquid
- Velocity : ft/s = 0.408 x GPM/pipe ID2
Point Velocity = 2.625 pulses/ft/s
- Pulse/gallon correction for uncharted pipe diameters =
ID2 charted pipe Pulse/gallon ID2 uncharted pipe x charted pipe
- Materials of Construction :
- Probe : Delrin®
- Connector : Steel, 303sst
- Turbine : Delrin®
- O-rings : Buna-n or Viton®
- Temperature Limits : 225°F(107°C)
- Pressure Limits : 145 psig(10bar)@ 75°F(24°C)
ERDCO reserves the right to alter design and/or specifications without notice. Viton® and Delrin® are registered trademarks of E.I. Dupont de Nemours and Co.
Download Datasheet: Erdco Turbo-Flo 25D Series
Reference : erdco.com