For 50 years, Oil Skimmers, Inc. has designed and engineered custom oil removal systems for all industries and applications around the world. Select from the systems featured here, or learn more about custom engineered solutions below.
For areas where an overhead structure is present, there is the option to mount the Model 6V by hanging it from its handles. It can be mounted at any height to allow gravity discharge. A “hanging kit” is used to channel the oil in any direction for easy collection.
Hanging Mount Oil Removal Systems comes complete with
- Oil Skimmer w/ Safety Cover
- Hanging Kit
- M3A or M3B Spout
- Basic Control Panel (Skimmer Motor ON/OFF)
Available with the following options
- Hi-Flow Oil Discharge Package (for thick oil or grease)
- Skimmer Heat (120V or 240V Heat Rod)
- Spout Heat (120V or 240V Heat Pad)
- Ceramic Lined Tube Guards
- Insulated Weather & Wind Jacket
- *Epoxy Coating (Skimmer only or entire system)
- *Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) to control skimmer speed
- Explosion Proof motor and controller
- Control Panel Additions (Timer, Heat Control, Level Switches, etc.)
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has 38 sales/services offices in the United States and 48 dealers overseas. The company’s focus is on the production of reliable equipment that provides years of trouble-free operation, and friendly, customer-oriented service. Using high-quality parts, our systems are designed to be your valuable “silent employee” by doing their job of picking up oil day after day, year after year, with virtually no supervision or maintenance.
When problems arise concerning oil removal from wastewater, it is nice to know you are dealing with a company whose personnel have seen and solved 35,000 applications in all industries, in 119 countries around the world. No matter your application, Oil Skimmers, Inc. has a system that will manage your waste oil recovery efforts. Call or contact us today, and we’ll find the right system for you.