Dwyer Series 1900 Compact Low Differential Pressure Switch combines advanced design and precision construction to make these switches able to perform many of the tasks of larger, costlier units. Designed for air conditioning service, they also serve many fluidics, refrigeration, oven and dryer applications.
For air and non-combustible compatible gases, Series 1900 switches have set points from 0.07 to 20″ w.c. (1.8 to 508 mm). Set point adjustment is easy with range screw located inside conduit enclosure. Internal location helps prevent tampering. UL, CE and CSA listed, and FM approved.
Dwyer Series 1900 Features
- Compact size and repeatability, provides a high-value switch for many industrial and OEM applications
- Wide range of models from 0.07 in w.c. to 20 in w.c. can meet exacting OEM specifications for a low pressure switch
- Range screw protected inside enclosure provides simplifies making adjustments but prevents tampering
Dwyer 1900 Application
- Air conditioning refrigeration coil icing detection; defrost cycle initiation.
- Clogged filter detection.
- Variable air volume controller.
Dwyer Series 1900 Specification
|Service||Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.|
|Wetted Materials||Consult factory.|
|Temperature Limits||-30 to 180°F (-34 to 82.2°C).|
|Pressure Limits||45″ w.c. (11.2 kPa) continuous, 10 psig (68.95 kPa) surge.|
|Switch Type||Single-pole double-throw (SPDT).|
|Electrical Rating||15 A @ 120-480 VAC, 60 Hz. Resistive 1/8 HP @ 125 VAC, 1/4 HP @ 250 VAC, 60 Hz. Derate to 10 A for operation at high cycle rates.|
|Electrical Connections||3 screw type, common, normally open and normally closed.|
|Process Connections||1/8″ female NPT.|
|Mounting Orientation||Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.|
|Set Point Adjustment||Screw type inside conduit enclosure.|
|Weight||1 lb 4.5 oz (581 g).|
|Agency Approvals||CE, CSA, FM, UL. Optional EXPL Explosion-proof enclosure does not possess any agency approvals.|
Download Data Sheet: Series 1900 Compact Low Differential Pressure Switches