Delta Mobrey 316 Series Differential Pressure Switch is suitable for setpoints between 0 bar and 1.6bar with maximum working pressures from full vacuum to +15bar. The model 316 is a simple, compact, low-cost Differential Pressure Switch for use in various general-purpose applications.
With zinc alloy process flanges and a nitrile diaphragm, these products are chosen where the higher-spec materials and high static pressures of other Differential Pressure Switches are not required.
Delta Mobrey is corporate from the United Kingdom. This corporate provide solutions for a wide range of industries, including :
- Oil and Gas – offshore and onshore – exploration, production, refining, and distribution
- Power Generation including nuclear – steam raising plant, turbine generators, fire protection systems, safety shut down systems
- Water Treatment
- Petrochemical and Chemical
- Food and Beverage
- Pulp and Paper
The unit is manufactured, checked and supplied in accordance with our published specification, and when installed and used in normal or prescribed applications, with the lid in place and within the parameters set for mechanical and electrical performance, will not cause danger or hazard to life or limb.
Delta Mobrey 316 Series Features:
- Die cast weatherproof enclosure to IP66 (NEMA 4).
- Stainless steel mechanism.
- Internal tamperproof set point adjustment.
- Calibrated scale.
- Set point adjustment from –2.5mbar (-1 in H20) up to 1.6 bar (20 psi) dependent on model.
The 316 is suitable for a wide range of applications in many Industry sectors:
- Oil & Gas
- Food Industry
Delta Mobrey 316 Series Specification:
- Set point repeatability + 1% of full scale at 20°C ambient.
- Scale accuracy +3% of full scale.
Ambient Temperature Range: All models are suitable for operating within a range of ambient temperature from –25 to +60°C (-13 to +140°F).
– Earthing/Grounding: An earthing/grounding stud is provided inside the enclosure adjacent to the entry
– Dielectric Strength: The electrical assembly is capable of withstanding 2kV between live parts and earth/ground and 500V between open contacts.
– Position/Location/Installation : Vertical as shown, taking care to avoid siting in locations that transmit excessive shock or vibration. For further advice contact our engineers.
Pollution degree (EN60947-5-1): All products are suitable for use in pollution degree 3.
Electrical Isolation: These products are not suitable for electrical isolation. Always isolate circuit separately to carry out any electrical work.
Download Data Sheet: Differential Pressure Switch 316 Series