Delta Mobrey DPR-2000G Differential Pressure Transmitter comes fitted with a range of process connections and is suitable for measuring pressures from -100mbar to 100mbar with maximum working pressures of up to 1bar.
The DPR-2000G SMART Differential Pressure Transmitters are suitable for measuring differential pressure of gases. Typical applications include the measurement of blast pressure, chimney draughts or pressure / underpressure in furnace chambers.
The active sensing element is a piezoresistive silicon sensor separated from the medium by a diaphragm and by a specially selected type of manometric liquid. The casing is made of cast aluminium alloy or 316 stainless steel with degree of protection IP66/IP67.
The design of the casing enables the use of a local display, rotation of the display by 90°, rotation of the casing by 0–355° relative to the sensor, and a choice of cable direction. ATEX certified for use in Zone 0/20 Hazardous Areas and available with 316 wetted parts materials, the DPR-2000G SMART Differential Pressure Transmitters are suitable for use in a wide range of applications whether for measuring differential pressure, level or flow.
One unique feature of all models in the D-Series is the backlit LCD display which facilitates local monitoring in light deficient environments by enhancing display visibility. The D-Series can also be supplied with Delta Mobrey’s user-friendly ‘D-Soft’ remote communication software.
Using the HART communication protocol, this software provides users with a convenient way to calibrate, configure and monitor the instrument by connecting it to a PC via Delta’s USB/Bluetooth to HART converter.
Table of Contents
- 1 Delta Mobrey DPR-2000G Advantages:
- 1.1 Features:
- 1.2 Application:
- 1.3 Delta Mobrey DPR-2000G Specification:
Delta Mobrey DPR-2000G Advantages:
The D-Series offers customers a high specification and comprehensive product range at very competitive prices
Backlit LCD Display
A backlit display facilitates local monitoring in light deficient environments by enhancing display visibility
The D-Series transmitters are easily set up and configured either using a standard HART communicator or via Delta’s user-friendly ‘D-Soft’ communication software
The D-Series transmitters have a standard accuracy of 0.075% with even better accuracy being available upon request
- High accuracy ±0.1%
- 4-20mA analogue with digital communications
- Fully HART ® compatible
- Static pressure limit up to 420 bar
- ATEX certified (Intrinsic Safety)
- Fully welded sensor guarantees tightness of oil systems for long term usage
- Ability to locally configure measuring range
The DPR-2000G is suitable for a wide range of applications for measuring:
- Differential Pressure
The choice of models available ensures that the DPR-2000G is:
- Suitable for use in corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
Delta Mobrey DPR-2000G Specification:
- Thermal Error: £ ±0.1% (FSO) / 10°C max. ±0.4% (FSO) in the whole compensation temperature range
- Error due to supply voltage changes: 0.002% (FSO) / V
- Power supply: 12…55 V DC (EEx 13,5…28 V)
- Additional voltage drop when display illumination switched on: 3V
- Output signal: 4…20 mA, two wire transmission
- Operating conditions: Operating temperature range (ambient temp.) –25…85 C
Download Data Sheet: Differential Pressure Transmitter DPR-2000G