Delta Mobrey S22 Series Pressure Switch with the recent launch of the Pressure Switch Series, these Industrial models are now recommended mainly for aftermarket applications where a like-for-like replacement is needed.
The Industrial Series Pressure switches were developed in the mid-1990s to offer customers a robust range of switches suitable for applications where requirements were more standard than those for which the highly configurable Performance Series switches were designed.
Using diaphragm-based sensors and a more traditional in-line force balance mechanism to transfer movement from the sensor to the microswitch, these switches are suitable for a wide range of industrial applications. Various international approvals make the Industrial Series suitable for use in both safe and Hazardous Areas in Europe, North America, and throughout the world.
- Epoxy coated alumunium or stainless steel housings approved to IP66 and NEMA 4X
- SPDT and DPDT switch contacts with environmentally and hermetically sealed options
- Stainless steel wetted parts as standard
- Better than 1% set-point repeatability
- Pressure ranges from 0.4 to 700 bar
- Pmax up to 250 bar depending on the range
Delta Mobrey S22 Series Features:
- Weatherproof and Flameproof models ATEX and NEC 500.
- NACE MR-01-75 compatibility.
- Ranges available up to 700 bar (10,000 psi). Maximum working pressure up to 1000 bar (15,000 psi).
- Field set point adjustment against a reference scale.
- Hermetically sealed microswitch options.
- Optional gold alloy contacts.
- Terminal block for easy field wiring.
- Safety vented design as standard.
- PED 2014/68/EU CAT IV option.
The S22 Industrial Series is suitable for a wide range of applications in:
- Oil & Gas
The choice of models available ensures that the S20 Industrial Series is suitable for use in:
- Corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
Better than 1% set-point repeatability
Users can expect a set-point repeatability performance better than 1% on all configurations with some configurations being significantly better
Extensive range of approvals
The Industrial Series switches are available with wide range of different approvals including European and North American Hazardous Area approvals
All Industrial Series models come with a safety vent to prevent the enclosure becoming pressurized in the event that the sensor is inadvertently damaged by excessive pressure. In addition, all models have been certified for use in safety systems up to and including SIL 2.
Delta Mobrey S22 Series Specification:
Accuracy: Setpoint repeatability ± 1% of span at 20°C / 68°F ambient.
Storage Temperature: -25 to +60°C / -13 to +140°F
- -25 to +60°C / -13 to +140°F
- For continuous use below -25°C (-13°F) we recommend using only enclosure H, R, T, U & A with special gaskets and limited switching.
Maximum Process Temperature: Subject to appropriate installation practice, the component parts withstand up to +60°C (+140°F). For process temperatures up to +120°C (+248°F), order WETTED PARTS Code A (Table 4). For higher temperatures, refer to SPECIAL ENGINEERING.
Enclosure classification: IP66 / NEMA 4X / Flameproof Ex d
- SPDT or DPDT snap-action microswitch (standard)
- Hermetically sealed (optional)
Process Connection: Rc 1/4 (BSP), 1/4 NPT Internal, 1/2 NPT Internal, 1/2 NPT External
Approximate Weight: 2.7kg / 5.9lb to 6.6kg / 14.5lb depending on model
Download Data Sheet: Pressure Switch S22 Series