The FlowPod is Litre Meter’s latest flow indication display unit. Utilising state‐of‐the‐art technology, the FlowPod comes in a compact and light weight flame proof Stainless Steel enclosure that is only 85mm in diameter and weighs in at only 1.6kg.
Ideal for flow rate and total local display in hazardous areas such as in offshore chemical injection skids.
The FlowPod flow indication display unit utilizes state-of-the-art technology and comes in a compact, light weight, flame proof Stainless Steel enclosure. Measuring only 3.35” in diameter and weighing only 3.3 lbs., the FlowPod is one of the smallest flow displays for the Chemical injection industry on the market today. The back-lit display (4-wire only) with high contrast ratio large flow rate indication and totalizer digits, enables the display to be easily read at distance in poorly lit conditions.
The back‐lit display with high contrast, large flow rate indication and totalizer digits, enables the display to be easily read at distance in poorly lit conditions. The FlowPod comes equipped with Litre Meter – Memory Card facility.
LM‐MC has been developed by Litre Meter for 2‐wire low powered systems. The LM‐MC enables calibration data to
be easily swapped without having to remove the FlowPod from the installation or having to perform difficult calibration curve changes on site. The LM‐MC has data logging capabilities to enable recalibration to be tailored
to flow rate of the meter as specified by the client.
The FlowPod can be controlled without having to power down, by using HART commands or by the integrated
magnetic switches that allows for simple programming and menu selection. The display can either be direct mounted or remote mounted using suitable armoured signal cable or conduit. The standard specification includes HART 7 protocol output on a two or four wire 24 Vdc powered system.
- Pulsing Input Indicator: This pulses at low flow, as a visual check of flow rate.
- Total Digits: A total of 8 digits with the option to display: non re-settable total, a re-settable total and the re-settable reverse flow total.
- Rate Digit: The large 5 digits display the real time flow rate, the large digits and high contrast allows this to be easily read from a distance in poor light conditions.
- Units: The option to display the flow rate and total in many different units, depending on your requirements.
- Flow Range Usage: Displays the flow rate in 20 steps – programmable.
- Menu Options: The simple local program option. To scroll through the menu options using a magnet and to make simple display changes or to reset the totals.
Temperature Rating: -20 to +75°C
Output: 2 or 4 wire 4-20mA
Communication Protocol: HART 7 programming and monitoring
Sensing Options: Standard and hi-res – both with bidirectional sensing
Data Storage: Removable LM-MC storage card for data logging & offsite programming
- Local Programming
- Resettable and non-resettable Totalizer
- Batch Control
- 12 – 30 Vdc (Exd)
- 12 – 30 Vdc (Exia)
Download Data Sheet: Flowpod Ex-Rated Flow Display