Fluidwell D012 Panel Mount Totalizer is a local, panel mount indicator to display the actual flow rate, total and accumulated total. The total can be reset to zero by pressing the CLEAR button twice. The eleven digits accumulated total, however, can not be reset to zero. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alfa-numerical configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weatherproof and user-friendly solution!
Table of Contents
Fluidwell D012 Panel Mount Advantages
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die-cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Displays running total and accumulated total.
- Large 17mm (0.67″) digits for resettable total and 8mm (0.31″) for non resettable accumulated total.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units.
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according to DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The D012 fits in flow measurement applications where a local flow rate indication and totalizer function is required without re-transmission functionality.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
Fluidwell D012 Panel Mount Specification
- Flowmeter Inputs
- Pulse-type inputs: Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Pulse outputs: None.
- Alarm outputs: None.
- Analog outputs: None.
- Power Supply
- Basic: 8 – 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long-life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- Sensor Supply
- 1.2 / 3V DC.
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- Intrinsically Safe
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- Explosion Proof
- For Explosion Proof applications we recommend the E-Series.
- Modbus communication available on F1-Series products.
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.
Datasheet: Data Sheet Fluidwell D012