Table of Contents
Fluidwell D030 DIN Panel Mount – Batch Controller with one control input
The Fluidwell D030 DIN Panel Mount Batch Controller is a straight forward but basic, panel mount batch controller. The operator can enter a batch quantity easily or execute repeating batches. During the batch, the preset value is displayed as well as the batched (or remaining) quantity and the units of measurement. The automatic self-learning overrun correction will ensure an accurate result each batch again.
Fluidwell D030 DIN Advantages
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- A large display shows the preset value and running batch value simultaneously.
- Self-learning overrun correction.
- Easy operation to enter a batch value and to control the process.
- Count-up and count-down function available.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass.
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according to DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The D030 fits in batching applications of small up to very large quantities with single or repeating batches.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
Fluidwell D030 DIN Specification
- Flowmeter Inputs
- Pulse-type inputs: Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- 0-10V DC.
- Pulse outputs: None.
- Alarm outputs: None.
- Analog outputs:
- Function: Scaled pulse output according to accumulated total (e.g. one pulse every 3.25 gallons).
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- Power Supply
- Basic: 8 – 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long-life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- Sensor Supply
- 1.2 / 3V DC.
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- Intrinsically Safe
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- Modbus communication available on F1-Series products.
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.
Datasheet: Data Sheet Fluidwell D030