The Fluidwell F073 is a versatile level indicator with a continuous level monitoring feature. It offers the ability to set one low level and one high-level alarm value. If desired, an ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect level for a certain period of time. The configuration of the Span, off-set, and a number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive DIP-switches or trimmers.
with one high / low alarm output
The display shows the actual level, height or percentage, alarm values, alarm messages, and status. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
Fluidwell F073 Advantages
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP66, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available – ATEX, IECEx, FM, and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels, or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Level measurement where continuous level monitoring is important without signal re-transmission.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
Fluidwell F073 Features
- Displays level and height or percentage filled.
- Level monitoring: two alarm values can be set: low and high-level alarm.
- Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be password protected.
- One alarm output for high, low, or both combined level alarms.
- Level: six large 17mm (0.67″) digits.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for level: ml, L, m³, GAL, USGAL, kg, lb, bbl or no unit.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for height: mm, cm, m, mtr, inch, ft, mmwk, mmwc, cmwk, cmwc, mwk, mwc, inwc, ftwc, mBar, Bar, PSI or no unit.
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a level alarm; intensity adjustable.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- Intrinsically safe according ATEX, IECEx, FM, and CSA C-US.
- GRP, Aluminum, or high-grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Auto backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with a clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.