Schreiner QualityWorX CTS DataHub is the industry’s only Manufacturing 4.0 data-enabled solution to help improve your leak test. With the QualityWorX CTS DataHub, you can easily collect and access data from your leak test and use it to improve your limit setting, repeatability, cycle times and more.
The QualityWorX CTS DataHub is a turnkey platform that consists of a host PC and Sciemetric Studio analytics software. It allows you to start collecting and analyzing real-time data from up to five instruments at a time, including the LPC 528 from CTS-Schreiner as well as a selection of leak testers from Cincinnati Test Systems and Sciemetric. Start collecting and analyzing data within minutes of setup.
The ability to correlate data from tests and processes across the production line offers advantages from providing complete traceability data and proof of compliance in an easy-to-access format to enabling continuous optimization and quick response to issues affecting testing and product quality.
Manufacturers can make the most of the advanced capabilities of their CTS leak test instruments and Sciemetric sigPOD in-process test and monitoring systems through the addition of QualityWorX® data management and analytics. The turnkey solution aggregates data from up to five devices into an analytics database for on-demand usage.
From providing complete traceability data and proof of compliance in an easy to access format to enabling continuous optimization and quick response to issues affecting testing, the addition of QualityWorX makes it easy to implement a Manufacturing 4.0 data strategy.
Table of Contents
Schreiner QualityWorX CTS DataHub Highlights
- Fully turnkey solution
- Connect up to five devices
- Easy set up—start collecting and analyzing data in minutes
- All test and part data, including digital process signatures
- Data and trend analysis with advanced software analytics
QualityWorX CTS Datahub components :
- Host PC
- Integrated QualityWorX database
- Sciemetric Studio analytics software
The QualityWorX CTS DataHub enables you to:
- Find answers to the causes of leak defects
- Compare operations and performance between leak test stations
- Improve and demonstrate leak test repeatability
- Gain visibility into the leak test for continuous improvement
- Optimize leak tests to meet your quality, yield objectives
- Use data to identify and manage proper test limits
- Access data records for complete traceability and proof of compliance
- Use data-driven insights to respond more quickly to issues
- Processor Intel® Skylake : Core i5
- CPU Performance : 2.3 GHz
- System Memory (RAM) : 8 GB
- Data Storage : 128 GB
- USB 3.0 : 4
- RS232 : 2x RS-232 DB-9
- Video : 1 HDMI, 1 DVI
- Power Supply : 24 V max. 2 A
- Ethernet : 4 RJ45 GbE3
- Dimensions : 277.8 x 230 x 86.7 mm
- Weight : 4.5 kg
- Power Supply Voltage : 9-36 VDC
- Operating Temperature : 0°-50° C (32°-122° F)
- Humidity Range : 10% to 90% @ 40° C (104° F) Non-Condensing
- Certification : CE / FCC Class A Certification, UL 60950
- Wall Mount; DIN Rail Optional
- Screen Size : 19”
- Type of Backlight : TFT-LCD
- Screen Resolution : 1024 x 768
- Operating System : Windows® 10 Professional
Database : Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Express, QualityWorX V 4.0 Local Data Service, 5 QualityWorX data connections
- Analytics : Sciemetric Studio LT
Storage and Archiving
- Up to 10 GB active storage for trending and quick data retrieval. Inquire about QualityWorX Enterprise if your active data storage and retrieval needs are higher.
- Data archiving feature for data retention and traceability.
Download Datasheet : Schreiner QualityWorX CTS DataHub
Reference : http://www.schreiner-testing.co