Erdco See-Flo® 3100 sight flow indicators show you at a glance, the color, clarity and flow of liquids in process lines. The large tempered glass window permits easy observation of fluid conditions and vane indicator position. The wedge shape of the meter housing makes See-Flo® practically self-cleaning. Where periodic maintenance might be necessary, the window is easily removed and replaced. As this is a sight flow indicator, it does not include a calibrated scale.
Erdco See-Flo® 3100 Features
- Observe fluid conditions for color, clarity and flow.
- Repeatable vane indication-same position at same flow rate.
- This enables the user to mark a normal condition on the ledge below the pointer.
- Use in horizontal or vertical piping systems.
- Low pressure loss.
- Simple design with few parts for long service life.
- Transparent liquids
Erdco See-Flo® 3100 Specifications
Materials of Construction (wetted parts)
- Housing : aluminum, brass or 316 stainless steel
- Shunt : housing material or carbon steel
- Window : tempered glass Vane: 17-7 ph stainless steel
- “O” Rings : buna-n, ethylene propylene, Viton® or perfluoroelastomer M Piping
- 1/2” to 1″ NPT Female
- 1 1/4” to 4″ NPT Male
- 1/2” to 3″ Tri-clamp
- 1 1/4” to 6″ Grooved
- 1 1/4” to 6″ Beveled
- 1/2” to 6″ 150#/300# RF/FF ANSI Flanges (carbon stl)
- 1/2” to 6″ 150# RF ANSI Flanges (stainless steel)
- 1/2” to 6″ 150#/300# RF ANSI Flanges (aluminum)
- 1/2” to 6″ 150# FF ANSI Flanges (brass)
- 15 to 25 mm DIN 2999/BS21/ISO R7 Female threaded
- 15 to 150 mm DIN PN 10 Flanges (316 stainless stl & carbon stl)
- 200 psig (13.8 bar) with glass window 100 psig (6.8 bar) with polycarbonate window
- -23 to 85°C (-10 to 185°F) with polycarbonate window.
- -23 to 121° C (-10 to 250°F) with buna-n o-ring.
- -23 to 121°C (-10 to 250 °F) with Viton®, ethylene propylene or perfluoroelastomer o-ring
Download Datasheet : Erdco See-Flo® 3100
Reference : erdco.com