Sierra Instruments’ MassTrak® 810C offers exceptional mass flow control capabilities at an attractive price. Available in any range from 0 to 10 sccm to 0 to 50 slpm, the 810C is suitable for any clean, non-corrosive gas flow control application.
MassTrak’s on-board display and local set point potentiometer allows for adjustment of the command signal from the face of the instrument enclosure and eliminates the need for external readout/set point electronics.
The instrument also offers a switch-selectable remote set point capability from either a 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 5 VDC command signal, which can be easily interfaced with a process control system or workstation.
The instruments’ built-in, electromagnetic, servocontrol valve offers both a purge mode and a valve-close command from an external contact, a fast response to set point changes and a 0.25% repeatability specification.
Designed to reduce costs in analytical, laboratory and OEM instrument applications, MassTrak provides all the performance features of a standard mass flow controller at an affordable price!
- All the performance features of a standard MFC at an affordable price
- On-board display and local set point control eliminates need for external electronics
- Switch-selectable remote set point interfaces easily with PLC or workstation
- Large, straight sensor tube reduces contamination and maintenance down-time
- Platinum sensor eliminates zero-drift and ensures long-term repeatability
- Fast-response control valve provides quick response to set point changes
- Primary standard calibration ensures starting point accuracy and NIST traceability
- Most clean gases; check compatibility with wetted materials
- Wetted materials: 10% glass-filled nylon® 6/6; 316 stainless steel; 430 °F (221°C)
stainless steel; nickel plating; Viton® O-rings
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5% of reading
- Repeatability: +/- 0.25% of full scale
- Mass flow range to 50 slpm (nlpm) maximum
- Pressure up to 150 psig (10 barg) maximum
- Gas/ambient temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Response time: 800 millisecond time constant; 6 seconds (typical) to within ± 2% of final value over 25 to 100% of full scale
- Power supply: 24 VDC +/-10%, 350 mA, regulated
- Seals: Viton®, Neoprene®, Kalrez®, Teflon®
- Analog output signals: 4 to 20 mA; 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC
- 15 VDC, 24 VDC power supply