Sierra Instruments’ FastTrak™ 730 Flow Meters provide outstanding measurement accuracy and 200 millisecond response time at a competitive price.
The FastTrak measures the mass flow rate of air and many process gases. The FastTrak meter is available in pipe sizes from 1/4-inch to 3/4-inch and delivers an electronic output signal proportional to total gas mass flow rate.
The FastTrak meter is ideal for monitoring flows of non-corrosive gases compatible with the device’s wetted materials, and applications requiring fast time response. Gas mass velocity is monitored with Sierra’s field-proven fast response thermal mass flow sensor—distinguished by its exceptional accuracy and speed of response.
FastTrak meters are available in several configurations to satisfy every flow monitoring application. Output signal options include 0 to 5 VDC, or 4 to 20 mA, all proportional to gas mass flow rate, in your choice of engineering units.
- Fast 200 millisecond response to changes in flow rate
- Feild Proven Ultra stable Glass/Ceramic flow sensor
- Small footprint for in-line bodies at 1/4 inch to 3/4
- Exceptional sensitivity over a wide range of flows:
- Minimum < 0.5 slpm (0.02 scfm)
- Maximum > 700 slpm (25 scfm)
- Always calibrated to individual needs
- Low pressure loss
- Available in 316 Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum
- Direct mass flow monitoring eliminates need for separate temperature and pressure inputs
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0% of full scale over 32° to 120°F (0° to 50°C) and 5 to 30 psia (0.3 to 2 barg)
- Repeatability: +/- 0.2% of full scale
- Temperature Coefficient:
- +/- 0.02% of reading per °F within +/- 50°F (25°C) of customer specified conditions
- +/- 0.03% of reading per °F within +/- 50° to 100°F (25°C to 50°C) of customer specified conditions
- Pressure Coefficient: 0.02% per psi for air, consult factory for other gases
- Response Time: 200 milliseconds to 63% of final velocity value
- Most non-combustible, non-corrosive gases
- Gas pressure up to 150 psig (10 barg)
- Pressure drop negligible
- Gas Temperature: 15°F to 176°F(-10°C to 80°C)
- Ambient Temperature:32°F to 120°F (0°C to 50°C) of customer specified conditions
- Output signal linear 0-5 VDC or 0-10 VDC (choice of one)
- 316 stainless steel or anodized aluminum; glass-coated sensor; epoxy; Viton® “O”-rings