ISOIL Industria is a global manufacturer and supplier of electromagnetic and ultrasonic flowmeters for liquids, thanks to HEMINA, its production centre, and LIBRA, its accredited calibration laboratory.
With product lines covering Flow, Levels, Energy Measurement, Analysis, Automation and Controls, Hardware Systems, and Software, we operate mainly in the sectors of the integrated water cycle, HVAC, industrial automation, security, and transport control, food and chemical industries, agriculture and building automation.
Through the divisions ISOCONTROL (water sector), ISOTHERMIC (thermal energy, industrial and civil automation), and ISOTRACK (railway and public transport in general), ISOIL Industria offers a qualified and specialized service that goes from personalized advice before purchasing through to maintenance plans and technical assistance.
The sensors for electromagnetic flow meters of the ISOMAG line are used to measure conductive liquids in various applications, thanks to a wide availability of nominal diameters, materials for coatings and electrodes, process connections, and certifications.
The MS 600 ISOMAG microflow sensor has a wide range of applicability thanks to the variety of its attachments.
ISOIL Industria offers a wide range of process connections and electrode materials.
- Nominal diameter: DN 3 ÷ 20
- Minimum conductivity: 5µS/cm
- Humidity Range: 0÷100% (IP 67)
- Accuracy: See relevant converter data sheet
- CE Certification: Yes
- Body material: Polypropylene
- Nominal pressure: 1600 kPa
- Process connection:
- Threaded UNI 338
- Threaded NTP
- Version – protection rating: Compact IP67
- Connections material: Polypropylene
- Lining material: Polypropylene
- Gasket material: FPM
- Liquid temperature: – 0°C ÷ 60°C
- Vacuum resistance: 10 Kpa absolute at 60 °C
- Electrodes material
- Stainless steel AISI 316
- Hastelloy C
- Gasket material: EPDM
- Process connection: Other on request
- Electrodes material: On request
- Version – protection rating:
- Separate (max 20m) – IP 68
- Separate (max 500m) with pre-amp IP 67 (IP 68 optional)