The Fluidwell F132 Intrinsically Safe is a straight forward two-stage batch controller with the unique function to send a “print receipt” command to a printer after every batch. The operator can easily enter a batch quantity, send an extra “print receipt” command or execute repeating batches.
During the batch, the preset value is displayed as well as the batched (or remaining) quantity including the units of measurement. The automatic self-learning overrun correction ensures an accurate result after each batch.
Table of Contents
Fluidwell F132 Intrinsically Safe Advantages
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP66, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available – ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels, or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- For batching of small and /or large quantities, single or repeating batches where printed information is requested.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres, and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
Fluidwell F132 Intrinsically Safe Features
- Receipt printing function after each batch.
- The large display shows the preset value and running batch value simultaneously.
- Two-stage control for batching larger quantities.
- Self-learning overrun correction.
- Easy operation to enter a batch value and to control the process.
- Count-up and count-down functions available.
- Actual batched quantity: seven 17mm (0.67″) digits.
- Preset value: seven 17mm (0.67″) digits during programming and 8mm (0.31″) digits during batchprocess.
- Total – resettable: seven 17mm (0.67″) digits.
- Accumulated total – not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31″) digits.
- LED backlight.
- Intrinsically safe according to ATEX and IECEx.
- GRP, Aluminum, or high-grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.