Fluidwell Batch Controller
with numerical keypad, remote control inputs and 3 control / alarm / pulse outputs.
The Fluidwell N410 batch controller distinguishes itself by its user-friendly features: Numerical keypad, clear programming menu structure, easy to read display and simple mounting enclosure. The numerical keypad allows simple and fast changing of the preset batch quantity. Fluidwell stands for simplicity and reliability and it is now available in this customer focused and application driven batch controller.
- Save time and cost with the easy to operate numerical keypad.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Key information at a glance as the display simultaneously shows actual value, preset value, batch process indication, switch point indication and measuring units.
- Easy installation with the rugged aluminum DIN-size panel mount enclosure.
- Accurate batching or filling of liquids where the batch size changes frequently.
- The N-Series offers the perfect solution for batch control applications where a user-friendly instrument is required. Whether you focus on its clear display information, the very easy to operate numerical keypad or the easy menu-driven configuration structure, you’ve got to have a Fluidwell.
- Full numerical keypad.
- Shows actual value, preset value, batch process indication, switch point indication and measuring units simultaneously.
- Five control inputs for remote START, HOLD, RESUME, keypad lock and external alarm.
- 7 large digits (14mm, 0.56″) for actual value, flow rate and total.
- 10 smaller digits (8mm, 0.3″) for preset value, accumulated total and batch count.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for volumetric or mass: L, m³, USGAL, IGAL, ft³, bbl, kg, Ton, lb.
- Easy operation to enter a batch value and to control the process.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- No-flow monitoring.
- Automatic overrun correction.
- Bright LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to 140°F).
- Aluminum IP67 (NEMA Type4X) DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”).
- Various accessories are available for this product.