Georg Fischer is proud of it’s long history of success with roots going back more than 200 years when Johann Conrad Fischer laid the foundation. What began 1802 with a small copper smelting plant and development works for new alloys, has since developed to the global industrial concern as we know it today.
Towards the end of 19th century, the company first began with producing the long-standing malleable cast iron fittings, thereby creating the basis of today’s division GF Piping Systems. This day, it has become established on the market as a leading supplier of piping systems for the safe and reliable transport of liquids and gases. Despite the constant change, innovational strength and customer orientation remain the defining values for GF Piping Systems up to today.
- 515 Rotor-X Paddlewheel Flow Sensor : Signet Model 515 Rotor-X Paddlewheel Flow Sensors are highly repeatable, rugged sensors that offer exceptional value with little or no maintenance.
- 2536 Rotor-X Paddlewheel Flow Sensor : Signet 2536 Rotor-X Paddlewheel Flow Sensors offer exceptional value with little or no maintenance and has a process-ready open collector signal with a wide dynamic flow range of 0.1 to 6 m / s (0.3 to 20 ft / s)
- 525 Metalex Flow Sensor : The Signet 525 Metalex™ Paddlewheel Flow Sensor combines stainless steel construction with insertion paddlewheel technology.
- 2537 Paddlewheel Flow Sensor : The Signet 2537 Flow Sensor is the next generation in fluid measurement technology from the inventor of the original paddlewheel flowmeter.
- 2540 Stainless Steel High Performance Paddlewheel Flow Sensor : The Signet 2540 Paddlewheel Flow Sensor offers the strength and corrosion resistance of stainless steel for liquid applications with low velocity measurements
- 2551 Magmeter Flow Sensor : The Signet 2551 Magmeter is an insertion style magnetic flow sensor that features no moving parts.
- 2552 Metal Magmeter Flow Sensor : The Signet 2552 Metal Magmeter from Georg Fischer features all-stainless steel construction.
- 2580 FlowtraMag® Meter : The GF Signet 2580 FlowtraMag is a full-bore plastic PVC in line style magnetic flowmeter.
- 3519 Flow Wet-Tap Valve : The Signet 3519 Flow Wet-Tap Valve serves as a unique interface between the installation fitting and the wet-tap style Signet 515 or 2536 Rotor-X flow sensor.
- 2100 Turbine Flow Sensor : Engineered specifically for small pipe diameter applications, the Signet 2100 Turbine Flow Sensor provides accurate readings in two flow ranges: 0.3 to 3.8 lpm and 3 to 38 lpm
- 2000 Micro Flow Sensor : The Signet 2000 Micro Flow Rotor Sensor is constructed of Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) which provides high material strength.
- 2507 Mini Flow Sensor : The Signet 2507 Mini Flow Rotor Sensor contains a free-running rotor that is driven by the fluid flow.