Table of Contents
MF series mass flow meters are designed for all-purpose industrial gas metering and control. The meters provide direct mass flow information as well as well-designed user-friendly interfaces (RS485/4~20mA/pulse etc.) for the data process.
The series covers the DN range from 25 to 100 mm with an accuracy of ±(1.5+0.5FS)% or better depending on the requests. The meters can work in an environment of -20 to 60°C and pressure up to 1.5 MPa. The package ensures hygienic safety and can be used for beverage and food industrial gas processes such as CO2.
Other applications include special gas monitoring in the steel process, hydrogen flow control in the chemical industry, process gases (oxygen, nitrogen, helium, compressed air or argon) monitoring in the manufacture, to name a few.
Features and Applications
- Directly sense mass flow using thermal mass flow principle
- Proprietary MEMS sensor design for better reliability
- Standard 8 ~ 24 V power supply
- Low-pressure loss reducing energy cost
- Industrial standard communication ports for easy networking and remote control
- Large data storage capability for data log and analysis
- Hazard proof (Ex ia IIC T4) or Class I Division I, (Zone 0) Groups A-D.