Mechatronics Eurosens Direct fuel consumption sensors are designed to measure fuel consumption of diesel engines or other consumers in the range from 1 to 1500 liters per hour. Direct flowmeters have a wide range of modifications, (100, 250, 500, 1500 liters per hour), can have a built-in display and different output interfaces. There are versions with threaded and flange connections.
Table of Contents
Mechatronics Eurosens Direct Feature
- High-precision measurement
- High corrosion resistance
- Strong electronic circuit protection
- Sealed automobile connector on sensor body
- Indication lights provide easy understanding state of device
Eurosens Direct advantages for installers:
- Special free diagnostic software
- Software function of flow direction reverse
- Smart software processing of fuel flow pulses allows to avoid use of check valves. It minimizes hydraulic resistance of system and very important factor.
- High quality of measuring chambers
- Warranty term – 3 years, without limitation of passed flow.
- You can use specially designed Deaerator device to remove air from fuel system.
|Connecting thread||M14x1, 5|
|Max pressure||2.5 MPa|
|Power voltage, V||10 – 50|
|Reverse polarity protection||Yes|
|Temperature range,°C||-40 – +85|
|Maximum flow rate in l/h||500|
|Output interface||pulses, RS232, RS485, K-Line, CAN|
|Seal rating||IP 67|
Download: Brochure Eurosens Direct Fuel Flow Meter
For more info and price please contact email@example.com