The SRZ KL helical flow meter series (ball bearing design) are used mainly in highly viscous, not abrasive as well as lubrication media.
Intended for precise volume flow measurement in various media. These include a variety of oils and fuels, greases and lubricants of all kinds, and also coolants and test fluids. The innovative design is particularly well suited for use in test stands. Different viscosities due to temperature fluctuations only have a minor effect on the measurement accuracy.
Furthermore, the helical flow meter sets itself apart with a broad measuring range and low pressure loss. Thanks to the ball bearings, the reproducible detection of the smallest volume flows is possible even at low viscosity.
Only high-grade steels that even withstand corrosive liquids are used in the production of helical flow meters. Combined with the use of stainless steel precision ball bearings, the SRZ KL guarantees optimum measurement accuracy and a long service life even under the toughest application conditions.
Short response times, very dynamic performance and high measurement accuracy ensure accurate regulation and control of flow rates in demanding applications.
For applications in hazardous areas, we offer intrinsically safe sensors and amplifiers with Ex protection in accordance with ATEX, IECEx, CSA and other standards. Additional certifications such as EAC (TR-CU) are available.
- Hydraulic and gear oils
- Fats and waxes
- Water/glycol mixtures
- Light to heavy fuel oil
- All sorts of fuels
- Thixotropic liquids
- High measuring accuracy up to ±0.1%1)
- Exceptional repeatability of ±0.05%
- Measuring range up to 1:100
- Short response times
- Pressure-resistant up to 315 bar [4,500 psi]
- Argely independent of viscosity, perfect for 1 to 1×106 mm²/s
- Low pressure drop compared with other positive displacement meters
- High resolution
- Pulsation-free measurement, non-sensitive to pulsating flows
- Resistant to corrosion by advancedmaterials and bearings
- Measuring Ranges: 0.4 up to 400 l/min
- Measuring Accuracy: up to ±0.1 %
- Repeatability: ±0.05 % (under the same conditions)
- Linearity: up to ±0.25 % of actual flow
- Housing: as per DIN 1.4305 [AISI 303], 1.4404 [AISI 316L]
- Helicals: as per DIN 1.4122
- Bearing: Stainless steel ball bearing
- Seals: FKM, PTFE (others on request)
- Pressure: up to 315 bar [4,500 psi]
- Medium Temperature: -40 °C up to +180 °C [-40 °F up to +356 °F] (others on request)
Reference : kem-kueppers.com