AW Lake is a corporate from United States of America that sell some product such as Positive Displacement Meters, Turbine Flow Meters, Tricor Coriolis Flow Meter, Lake Variable Area Flow Meter, Lake Paddle Wheel Flow Meter “Flow Stat”, Monitor&Controllers. One of the product that comes from the categories of Turbine Flow Meters is Subsea Turbine Flow Meters.
Subsea Turbine Flow Meters
The Subsea Turbine flow meters are built from our standard components that can be customized to match your specific requirements. They are fitted with encapsulated electronics so it can be used in subsea hydraulics applications such as subsea drilling operations, blowout prevention, ROV maintenance, valve actuation and subsea chemical injection. Materials and design provide for shock/vibration resistance as well as protection from moisture and corrosive agents.
- Made for Subsea Environment: Designed to withstand the harsh subsea environment, there is no need for a pressurized container.
- Sealed Electronic: Completely sealed electronics, there is no need for subsea electronics module canister space.
- Versatile: Available in multiple flow ranges. Customizable Our engineers will work with you on customized materials or port configurations to meet your specific application requirements.
- Rugged Construction: The sturdy construction of this turbine flow meter means high performance and longer service life.
Measuring Accuracy: ±1.0% of reading or better
3 Flow Ranges: 0.08 to 15.8 GPM
Maximum Operating Pressure: up to 20,000 PSI
Temperature Rating: -40˚ to 250˚F (-40˚ to 121˚C)
Measuring Accuracy: ± 1.0% of reading or better
Flow Measuring Range:
- .08 to .4 GPM
- .87 to 8.7 GPM
- 1.5 to 15.8 GPM
External Pressure: Up to 7,200 psi
Maximum Operating Pressure: Up to 20,000 psi
Process Connection: AutoClave® (other options available)
Temperature Range: -40˚ to 250˚F (-40˚ to 121˚C)
Electrical Connection: 6-pin receptacle (or customer specified for custom meters)
Output: Available in amplified pulse or 4-20mA
Materials Of Construction:
- Body: 316 Ti Stainless Steel
- Rotor Support: 316 Ti Stainless Steel
- Rotor: 329 Stainless Steel
- Bearings: Tungsten Carbide
Download Data Sheet: Subsea Turbine Flow Meter