Table of Contents
Alia AMF601 Electromagnetic Series is a sanitary type electromagnetic Flowmeter ideal for conductive liquids. It comes in sizes from 25 to 100 mm.
The AMF601 is widely used for drink water, Milk, food & beverage juice, and much other industrial fluids. AMF601 Series electromagnetic flowmeter could be used in the compact or separate model with AMC Series converter of electromagnetic Flowmeter.
- Light and compact version.
- Flow Velocity range:0-12 m/s, with precise measure for low flow applications.
- IDF Tri-Clamp or Union screw Connection.
- It excellent for high-pressure application.
- Protection class: IP68 is available, and the sensor can sink into the water.
- PTFE Liner is suited for vacuum tube.
- High accuracy of +/-0.4% value of reading (or+/-0.2% value of reading).
- With Forward/Reverse flowrate measure function.
|25mm , 32mm, 40mm, 50mm||PG11|
|65mm, 80mm, 100mm||Ambient Temperature:|
|1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 3″ , 4″||25 to +60 oC|
|Measuring Range:||Process Connection:|
|Velocity 0-0.25 m/s min.||IDF Tri-Clamp|
|0-12 m/s max.||Union Screw|
|Tube & Connection||Must be less then 10|
|Stainless Steel 304 or 316||Accuracy:|
|Coil Housing||+/-0.5% reading (Velocity>=0.5m/s)|
|Stainless Steel 304 (standard)||+/-0.2% reading|
|Stainless Steel 316(Option)||(Suit for AMC3100 Converter only)|
|Liner||+/-0.0025 m/s (Velocity < 0.5 m/s)|
|Stainless Steel 316L||Max. Pressure:|
|Hastelloy B||10 Kg/cm2 (standard)|
|Hastelloy C||40 Kg/cm2(option)|
|Tungsten Carbide||(with AMC3100 only)|
|More than 5 uS/cm|