Table of Contents
Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter for Liquid | Introduction
A portable ultrasonic flow meter is a type of flow meter that measures the velocity of a fluid with ultrasound to calculate volume flow. Using ultrasonic transducers, An Ultrasonic flow meter can measure the average velocity along the path of an emitted beam of ultrasound, by averaging the difference in measured transit time between the pulses of ultrasound propagating into and against the direction of the flow.
Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter SL1168P succeeds at delivering expanded functionality and field portability. The SL1168P portable flowmeter is ideal for precisely measuring a wide range of liquid flows and temperatures. The SiteLab SL1168P Portable Digital transit time ultrasonic flow meter provides a measuring system with excellent accuracy, versatility, ease of use, and dependability.
Features and Benefits
- High accuracy measurement:
- Accuracy +/-1.0% of reading;
- Repeatability +/- 0.3% of full scale;
- Linearity +/-1.0% of reading.
- Flowrange 0 to 12 m/s.
- Non-intrusive, clamp-on installation. Easy and fast. No moving parts.Maintenance-free. Lightweight, Handheld design.
- Suitable for all commonly used pipe materials and liquids Suitable for pipes from 25- 1200mm
- 11 VDC rechargeable lithium-ion battery for continuous operation for up to16 hours
- Wide measurement temperature range 0-80 Degrees C.
- Built-in data logger and flow totalizers.
- Self-explanatory user interface. Easy to operate.
- 2 Gb SD memory card for high capacity
- Data logging (512 files max; interval 5 to 60 seconds)
- NEMA 13 (IP 54) transmitter with tactile
- Entry keys and 64 x 128 alphanumeric backlit LCD.
- Ambient conditions 0-60 Degrees C Up to 99% relative humidity (noncondensing).
- Encapsulated transducers; IP 68 with 16 ft (5m) standard cable.
- Lightweight 2.2lb (1.0kg) and easily transportable.
- Low installation effort and costs.
- Clamp-on sensors require no pipe cutting or process interruption and no plant shutdown Magnetic sensor clamping fixture with slip scale gauge. Chain straps included for a non-magnetic pipe.
- Hygienic measurement, no risk of contamination, suitable for ultra-clean Liquids
- Supplied in convenient carrying case holding all components including transducers, transducer leads, two magnetic transducer carriers, carrier chains, acoustic couplet grease, instructions manuals.
This universal transit-time meter features a push-button interface, ergonomic handheld design and a large digital display that significantly simplifies set-up and data collection. Although designed primarily for cleaner liquids.
Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter SL1168P portable flowmeter can reliably measure liquids containing moderate amounts of suspended solids. Its high-powered ultrasonic pulse with improved digital signal processing requires just one set of transducers for a wide range of pipe sizes and materials including metal, plastic, and concrete.
The Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter Model SL1168P is a state-of-the-art universal transit-time flowmeter designed using SLSI technology and low-voltage broadband pulse transmission. While principally designed for clean liquid applications, the instrument is tolerant of liquids with small amounts of air bubbles or suspended solids found in most industrial environments.
|Baca Juga :|
The SL1168P Hand Held Portable Flowmeter provides a powerful and extremely user-friendly programming menu that includes instantaneous flow rate, positive total, negative total, net total, velocity, date & time, and daily flow results. Its 1GB SD memory card promise high capacity data logging and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery supports continuous operation for a minimum of 16 hours.
A fully field-portable, lightweight, yet rugged and totally self-contained flow measurement package, the SiteLab SL1168P comes standard with a sturdy and convenient pelican carrying case, non-invasive clamp-on transducers installed into compact mounting racks (magnetic & cable mount), coupling compound and a start-up CD. And it’s easy to use. It sets up in five minutes or less.
SiteLab SL1168P portable flow meter packs big features into a small, lightweight package. SL1168P Portable flow meter easy to go-anywhere with a rechargeable internal battery pack and universal power supply charger that is so easy to use that you can make your first flow measurement within just 10 minutes of opening the box.
- Water, sewage (with low particle content) and seawater
- Water supply and drainage water
- Power plants (nuclear power plant, thermal and hydropower plants), heat energy, boiler feed water, and energy management system
- Metallurgy and mining applications (cooling water and acid recovery, for example)
- Petroleum and chemicals
- Food, beverage, and pharmaceutical
- Marine operation and maintenance
- Energy economy supervision and water conservation management
- Pulp and paper (clean liquid applications)
- Pipeline leak detection
- Regular inspection, tracking, and collection
- Energy measuring balance
- Network monitoring systems and energy/flow computer management
- Hand-Held Ultrasonic Portable Flowmeter Sl1168P can measure flow from outside plastic, metal or concrete-lined pipes nonintrusive, so there’s no pressure drop, leaks or contamination.
The SL1168P ultrasonic transducers strap-on the outside of pipes from 1″ to 48″ (DN25 to DN mm) diameter. The ultrasonic signal works through common pipe materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, ductile iron, cast iron, PVC, PVDF, fiberglass, copper, brass, aluminum, and pipes with bonded liners including epoxy, rubber, and Teflon.
Transducers can be mounted without shutting down flow and there is no obstruction or pressure drop. It measures and totalizers forward and reverses flow.