LSonic is a range of reliable and easily configured in-line ultrasonic flow meters offering accurate flow measurement with easy configuration and no maintenance requirement.
Available to suit a variety of pipe diameters and flow rates, with very low pressure drop, LSonic units have a detachable display and internal data logging, data accessible via BACnet® or MODBUS®.
Accurate over a wide flow range
LSonic meters are accurate to within ±1% over the normal operating range (25:1 turndown) and within ±2% over an extended, 100:1 turndown, range.
Reliable, no-moving parts design
Wetted transducers measure the ultrasonic signal transit time differential up and down stream, which correlates directly to the flow rate. The direct beam path orientation significantly enhances signal strength and long-term reliability.
User-friendly backlit display & user interface
‘Smart Button’ technology in the easy to read, backlit display simplifies page navigation and programming, eliminating the need for configuration tools.
The LSonic user interface display detaches easily from the flow sensor, allowing it to be mounted remotely, up to 1.5m away from the sensor body.
Built-in interval data logger
Volume totals are date/time stamped and logged within the meter along with other analytical data. The data is available via BACnet® or MODBUS®.
- Accuracy :
±1% of reading over 25:1 turndown
±2% of reading over 100:1 turndown
- Overall flow range : 500:1 turndown
- Sensing method : Direct beam path wetted ultrasonic sensors utilising
differential transit time velocity measurement
- Meter sizes : 1/2 – 21/2” nominal diameter
- Piping system connections :
Male BSP threads (NPT option)
21/2” meter has ANSI Class 150 raised face flanges
- Fluid temperature range : 0 – 121ºC
- Ambient temperature range : -25 to 55ºC
- Maximum operating pressure : 27 bar
- Pressure drop : Less than 70 mbar at 1.2 m/s, less at lower velocities
- Power supply : 20-28V ac/dc, 50/60Hz, 5 VA minimum
- Isolated analogue output :
May be configured as flow rate or temperature
Configurable as 4-20 mA (non-isolated)
Optional 0-5 V or 0-10 V output
- Isolated totalising solid state contact closure pulse outputs :
May be programmed for volume, alarm or MODBUS coil indication
Contact ratings: 50 mA, 30 Vdc maximum
Contact pulse duration: 1000 ms
Optional: Contact pulse duration 50, 100 or 500 ms
- Isolated totalising pulse outputs (optional) :
For use with sinking open collector or dry contact outputs
Input rating: 30 Vdc, 10 mA maximum
Pulse duration: 50 ms minimum
- Network connections (optional) : Isolated RS485 serial interface
- Communications protocols (optional) : BACnet MS/TP per ASHRAE Standard 135.1:2009
Reference : litremeter.com