CTS-Schreiner Connect | Highlights
- Thousands of standard size combinations in stock
- Can be customized to meet specific needs
- Seal on smooth, rough, or threaded ports
- Built-in stroke limiter prevents rolling and keeps seal in place
- Designed for quick and easy seal replacement
We offer a full line of standard pneumatic connectors, manual connectors, and luer connectors, and can custom-manufacture specialty pneumatic seals to fit our customers’ irregularly shaped seal surfaces.
Pneumatic Seals & Connectors for all Applications
CTS-Schreiner is an industry leader in standard and custom pneumatic connectors and seals. The CTS-Schreiner Connect family of connectors and seals are engineered for ease of use, longevity, and sealing reliability, and are designed to meet all our customers’ sealing needs, from smooth bores to threaded applications.
We produce pneumatic connectors that meet standard, metric, SAE, and other sealing requirements. Our custom pneumatic seals are designed and manufactured to meet your specific sealing requirements. We also offer a line of molded and cut specialty seals for complex sealing applications.
CTS-Schreiner Connect pneumatic connectors and seals all use our proprietary seal materials. These unique materials are manufactured to resist wear and are resistant to all types’ fluids and chemicals.
|CI Connect||CO Connect||HI Connect||HO Connect|
|Sealing Diameter||6.9 – 104.7 mm||0.8 – 77.0 mm||7.4 – 76.3 mm||0.8 – 38.3 mm|
- Spring mount coupler to compensate for minor part misalignment
- Replacement seal kits
- Tapered lead-in to help guide test part
CI (Connect Inside)
Categories: Hydraulic and Pneumatic