The FLUX name has been synonymous with pump technology for more than 70 years. It was the invention of the electric drum pump that sparked it all off. In the meantime, of course, the technology has become more sophisticated. FLUX company innovations have markedly improved working routines for filling and transferring fluids. It is often said that medium-sized companies are the engines of progress.
FLUX is an invention. In the year 1950 the first electric drum pump was introduced. It was named FLUX. Out of this core the FLUX-GERÄTE GMBH was established. The medium-sized company based in Maulbronn develops and sells innovative solutions in the field of pump technology.
Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps FDM 50
The air-operated diaphragm pump FDM is available in plastic and as metal version. The design ensures a completely oil-free operation. In addition, the pump is available as version for increased pressure (FDMH 25) and for the use in hazardous areas.
The FLUX air-operated diaphragm pump FDM 50 in injection-moulded version is self-priming and protected against dry running. The pump is distinguished for its versatility and can be used for pumping low to high viscosity media with solid particles, abrasive media, highly flammable media or liquids with high gas content.
- Moulded version
- Self-priming even from a dry start
- Variable delivery rates by adjusting air pressure to the pump
- No need of by-pass control
- Fully submersible
- Unbalanced air valve design eliminates stalling
- Oil-free operation
- Regulating valve insensitive to foreign matter in the air
- Suitable for dry run operation
- Blockage-free, infinitely adjustable operation
- Long service life
- Free of wear
- Service-friendly operation
- Versions available for use in hazardous areas
- Available in plastic and as metal version
- Alcohols in pharmaceutical sector
- Chlorine bleach
- Cleaning agents
- Waste water
- Flow rate: max. 650 l/min1
- Flow pressure: max. 8 bar
- Operating pressure: max. 8 bar
- Suction head: max. 4,2 m1
- Suction head product-filled: max. 7,6 m1
- Size of solids: max. 6,4 mm
- Viscosity: min. 1 mPas – max. 15000 mPas2
- Housing Materials:
- Media / Fluids:
- Connection pressure side: G 2 oder Flansch 2″
- Connection suction side: G 2 oder Flansch 2″
Download Data Sheet: Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps FDM 50
You must be logged in to post a comment.