FLUX drum pumps, barrel pumps and container pumps are suitable for pumping various low-viscosity and also especially aggressive and highly-flammable fluids. Constructed on the modular design, different pumps are able to be driven by the same motor. As a result of their low weight the pumps can be easily carried from container to container. The easy handling of motor and pump keeps changeover times short.
The small drum pumps JUNIORFLUX and COMBIFLUX are particularly suitable for filling comparatively small quantities from containers such as cans up to 200 litre drums. The small diameter of the outer tube makes it possible to pump out of tight openings.
The small battery drum pump COMBIFLUX FP 314 is particularly suitable for pumping comparatively small quantities from containers such as cans or up to 200 litre drums. With IP 44, it is protected against splash water and therefore also ideally suited for outdoor use. The small diameter of the outer tube allows pumping even out of narrow openings.
The sealless COMBIFLUX FP 314 is designed on a modular basis and can either be operated with the commutator motor FEM 3070 or the battery motor FBM-B 3100. This way several pumps can be operated in series with one motor. The intelligent cooling concept of the motor with double-walled housing ensures optimum air circulation and protects against the penetration of aggressive vapors.
- Connection motor and pump via quick-action coupling
- Small outer tube diameter
- Holding hook for hand nozzles at the pump discharge
- Sealless in the liquid area
- Low weight
- Motor easy to remove
- Several pumps can be operated in series with one motor
- Also suitable for filling smaller quantities
- Can transfer from narrow-necked and containers difficult to access
- Minimal force required to change drums
- Hand nozzle always quickly at hand due to holding hook
- Low storage space required
- Also for pumping out of IBCs
- One battery charge is enough to empty 17 x 200 l drums or 3 IBCs
- Short charging time for battery of less than 1 hour
- Acids and alkalis
- Liquid fertilizers
- Cleaning solutions
- Concentrated nitric acid
- Sulphuric acid
- Acetic acid
- Flow rate: min. 12 l/min1 – max. 60 l/min1
- Delivery head: max. 8,5 mwc1
- Viscosity: min. 1 mPas – max. 250 mPas1
- Outer tube diameter: min. 25 mm2 – max. 32 mm2
- Immersion length: 500, 700, 1000, 1200
- Materials outer tube:
- Media / Fluids:
- Seal: sealless
Download Data Sheet: Drum and Container Pump COMBIFLUX FP 314
You must be logged in to post a comment.