The FLUX name has been synonymous with pump technology for more than 70 years. It was the invention of the electric drum pump that sparked it all off. In the meantime, of course, the technology has become more sophisticated. FLUX company innovations have markedly improved working routines for filling and transferring fluids. It is often said that medium-sized companies are the engines of progress.
FLUX is an invention. In the year 1950 the first electric drum pump was introduced. It was named FLUX. Out of this core the FLUX-GERÄTE GMBH was established. The medium-sized company based in Maulbronn develops and sells innovative solutions in the field of pump technology.
Pump Kits AdBlue® F 424
These for different applications pre-assembled pump kits consisting of motor, pump, hose, hand nozzle and compression gland are ideal for fast use. They are designed for emptying containers such as 200 l drums and IBCs. Pre-assembled pump kit to pump Adblue®. Comprising pump F 424 free of non-ferrous metals and sealless in the medium area, commutator motor FEM 4070, hose, hand nozzle and compression gland.
- No contamination of the medium by lubricants
- Free of wear
- Relief openings provide the same fluid level inside the pump compared to the drum content
- No seal in the liquid area
- Free of non-ferrous metals
- Non-sensitive to dry-running
- No seal wear
- No bearing wea
- No contamination of the medium from lubricants or wear of seal materials possible
- Low maintenance
- Built to last
- Flow rate: max. 50 l/min1
- Delivery head: max. 18 mwc
- Viscosity: min. 1 mPas – max. 800 mPas
- Outer tube diameter: max. 41 mm
- Immersion length: 1200
- Materials outer tube:
- Media / Fluids:
- Seal: sealless
Download Data Sheet: Pump Kits AdBlue® F 424